How Lonesome the Wind Must Feel Nights
1. How lonesome the Wind must feel Nights
2. When people have put out the Lights
3. And everything that has an Inn
4. Closes the shutter and goes in -
5. How pompous the Wind must feel Noons
6. Stepping to Incorporeal Tunes
7. Correcting the errors of the sky
8. And clarifying scenery.
9. How mighty the Wind must feel Morns
10. Encamping on a thousand dawns
11. Espousing each and spurning all
12. Then soaring to his Temple Tall -
Dickinson, Emily. "How Lonesome the Wind Must Feel Nights." Amherst College Digital Collections. Amherst College. Web. 19 Apr. 2016.
What is the MOST likely reason that this poem end with a dash?